What is a drink mixer?
This is a non-alcoholic drink that is used to mix with alcoholic beverages. It helps to lower the alcohol content by adding volume to the glass. It also enhances the drink’s flavor and adds life to the alcohol. Some premium drink mixers are used to change the consistency of the drink. You can make your drink fun yet healthy. Use the right amount of drink mixer and check for the label and content of the drink mix you use.
It is also used for drinks to make the glass colorful and remove the bitter taste. It can also help you be less drunk in a short time.
Is It Healthy?
If you plan to drink healthy, there are some fit drink mixers.
- Diet Tonic Water is one example of a healthy drink mixer. It is called another version of sprite but for adults. Also, diet tonics do not have calories, sugar, and less sodium.
- Sugar-free Cranberry Juice, this drink mixer can be added to vodka. It can not break your teeth with processed sugar.
- Medicinal Tea can be used for beers to improve digestion and balance hormones. It can also boost your immunity.
- Coconut water is also an excellent drink mix. It is a superb mix for gin and gives a fresh flavor, and it is also good if you have acid reflux since it is coconut water. It is safe to drink and add to other alcoholic drinks.
Reasons Why Drinking With Mixers are Good
- It has low calories. It cuts down your calorie intake. It helps with your diet. And can be flavorful, and drink moderately as it makes you more intoxicated.
- Vitamin C, some cocktails consist of vitamins that squeeze into your drinks. It can be a lemon or lime. Vitamin C boosts your immune system and helps cell repair the skin.
- Medicinal Properties, some drinks have a medicinal ingredient used in mixing drinks. It can help you heal and is a great help to protect from infections and viruses.
When you drink, drink moderately. Being safe and healthy is a small thing that you can help your body. Be mindful of the drinks that you intake. Make sure it cannot endanger you and enjoy your life without worrying about your health. Be more active in choosing what to drink. You can also drink occasionally and only some days.
It also helps to regulate blood pressure. It puts your digestion in a good phase. Do not also abuse your body, and drink as much as your body can. Choosing what you drink depends on what occasion you go. But make sure you drink what you only need and can handle. Drinking is fun but remember to be healthy and responsible for your actions.